Friday, November 12, 2010

Is this girl playing hard to get, not interested or just really shy?

Throughout class there was a girl that would smile and stare and laugh at the jokes that I told the class. She would purposely arrive late to class and sit near me. One day she decided to sit in front of me and just look back at me every 5 seconds. There was days, where she would just wait until the end of class and tap her feet and wait for something to happen even though her boyfriend was outside waiting for her. At the end of class, there were days where she just stood up and just stood there smiling at me so l stood up and gave her a little smile and left. The moment I first asked her for a question, she turned back and invaded my personal space and looked into my eyes and put her hands on my desk. I confronted her about her staring because it was a little to much as she spent an 1 hour 30 min three days a week for 5 months staring. She completely denied her actions and asked me to stop bothering her. I ignored her after she screamed at me. One week after I started ignoring her, she stared crying next to me wiping her tears. On the last day, she left with boyfriend with her head down after I ignored her that day. Later that day, I passed by her and her boyfriend and she looked down so I looked at her so she looked up and smiled. She never ever bothered to talk to me first and remained very mysterious.



A year later, I saw her pass by but she walked half across the hall and she stopped there and approached me but I didn't bother to talk to her or glance at her. A week later, I said Hi, how are you doing and she ignored me and walked passed me so I approached her and I sat next to her on a bench and she looked into my eyes and I just kept saying to her, Can you tell me what's going on repeatedly. I felt I made a mistake. Sometime later, I went up to her and asked May we talk and responded by saying no and just walked away. Recently she passed by my class to see whether I was in class.Is this girl playing hard to get, not interested or just really shy?
Fool you did make a mistake, girls are sensitive and you aren't supposed to ignore us/especially her like that!

Tell her that you're really sorry about it and wait do you even like her?

Because if you liked her just the smallest bit you should've told her because it sounds to me that she likes you even though she has a boyfriend. And, she was probably crying because she was sad that you ignored her because no one wants their crush to ignore them! Plus, maybe she was sad she liked you and she had a boyfriend at the time and she just didn't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment