Sunday, November 21, 2010

Playing hard to get by a girl?

okay, i know this girl on msn,

and i THOUGHT that she was interested in me

since couple of weeks ago.



I got her email so i added her on msn. She was the first

one to me to talk on msn by saying ';hi who are you???';

Then I told her that it was me from schoo and so on,

and soon she started asking something like how are you,

what courses do u have and those talks. Then couple of minutes after

i logged off.

I tried to speak to her the second day on msn when she came online

by asking for hw in intention to start up a conversation. Her response took somethign like

2 - max 5 min, so i concluded that i was wrong about her liking me

and that she's probably annoyed by me.

BUT every single time she would answer me, she would never end the convo with something like

k, or thats cool; she responded to stuff that I didnt even ask her, and she always tried to keep the convo alive by asking ME further questions.



Is this playing hard to get?? WOW girls are so complicated :'(Playing hard to get by a girl?
wow you just think wayyyyyyy to much lol.Playing hard to get by a girl?
were not complicated ;) its just hard to figure us out



yeaah it sounds like she is playing hardd to gett



Minee?



http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>



x

x

No comments:

Post a Comment