Sunday, November 21, 2010

What should I do with a girl that's playing hard to get?

Well me and this girl are good friends and we have always make each other laugh and she is one of the few girls that i can be my self around. And just recently 3 months ago I have fallen in love with her and have made attempts to pursue her but she is just playing hard to get. She will reply to my messages late and its hard to ever get her somewhere outside of school.I have noticed her many attempts to make me jealous etc.Once I actually made an attempt to make her jealous t by getting up to talk to another girl and i noticed that her facial expression change. But My point is What should I do. I am Obsessing about this girl. I text her constantly and receive no messages and times . Once I asked her why she reply's late she said because She knows i hate it.

What should i do?

I was thinking of just confronting her and telling her how I feel?



BTW she is no ordinary girl.



HELPPPP EVERY DAY MY HEART grows weaker. I can sleep lol.What should I do with a girl that's playing hard to get?
i do agree wid Tania that sometimes emotional issues keep girls from opening up. women KNOW when someone likes them...so im guessin she knows...you need to demonstrate the willingness to walk away her attraction for you will grow n she will purse you.What should I do with a girl that's playing hard to get?
just play hard to get too



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
since it been months, may be its a good idea to confront her on what's what.

you seem to be having a hard time in waiting for her. so to shorten that agony, just go ot her and straigten things up. but dont expect answers that would be pleasing to your heart and ears. its a risk that you'll be confronting her. so just get all that courage and clear things out with her.
I agree with Kevin. Quit trying. Go after some other girl. This girl is obviously playing with you, so your quitting with the pursuit will surprise her. Thinking she's failed, she'll come after you and you can scoop her into your waiting arms (metaphorically, of course). I hope she is the girl for you!
Playing hard to get or actually hard to get?



If she's playing she's just a tease. tell her you're interested, but not if she's not gonna participate.



some girls are just hard to get. mental or emotional issues prevent them from getting close to guys.
Kick her in the vaj.
TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!!!
you must change your strategy completely. Treat her the same way you would treat her if she'd just dumped you. It will work.
me too! i hate it but what i do is listen to hardcore punk like exploited or the varukers it takes my mind off of her and it makes me feel better. don't dwell over it just take your time don't act like ur losing interest but find that balance of texting and not texting her she'll come to her senses hope it helps
Keep going for a while but eventually she's gonna have to do something other than play hard to get. If she doesn't stop doing it, you're gonna have to just get over her because she's obviously not worth your time.



Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ha, I've been where you've been at many of times, some people really like the chase, they enjoy someone pro suing them, so here's my advice don't text message her start calling her, and ask her out, really put the ball him her court, and see what she does with it, either way you will know how you stand with her



Good Luck
well it's good that you understand that talking to other girls/dating them is a good tool to keep her interested. that's a time-tested bulls-eye.



I think you need to go straight at her. and at the same time you need to lose the ';she is no ordinary girl'; thing. if she's hot she gets that kind of treatment all the time and you will be grouped with the losers. you can't be depending on it ';working out'; so your ';life will be perfect';. that doesn't exist. and if that's your attitude, just kiss your butt goodbye right now.



DO NOT tell her ';how you feel';. just SHOW her. ask her out - or go with her to neutral things, and then try to get her alone and make a bold move. by doing that you ARE telling you how you feel, but in HER LANGUAGE. not your logical teenage boy language (girls can't translate it). it's an excellent sign that she's trying to make you jealous. that means you have some serious play here.



and: DO NOT ';obsess'; over her. no offense, but there will be other girls. don't get in the habit of depending on one girl to be your whole world. they don't like it, AND they can smell it. and if they're hot you won't last long and it's doubtful it would get you anywhere in the first place.



also if you constantly text her, scale it back a little and she will notice and then realize she might have to do something to keep her around instead of just take you for a freely granted back-up plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment