Sunday, November 21, 2010

Okay girls How do you play hard to get (i guess guys can answer this too)?

Okay so i like this guy but me and this other chick who he;s friends with find him to be a bit full of himself and loves attention from girls



He's a sweet guy though and one of my friends we seem to get along really well he gives me hugs all the time and makes me laugh and smile but i also see him flirting with this other chick as well who also thinks he just likes the attention from girls



I know i should probably walk away from this guy but he's a real sweet heart and a good friend who i would love to make more of a bf but how do i go about making him like me back



One of my friends told me to just stop giving him hugs and pretend to ignore him for a while make him come to me



another friend said talk about another guy infront of him make him think ur interested in some one else



another friend said just give him a hug once in a blue moon but try not to spend much time with him



But im horrible with this stuff like what do you do to get a guys attention when he's an attention whore and how do you make him like how do you play hard to get (Yes Im pathetic)Okay girls How do you play hard to get (i guess guys can answer this too)?
no, don't do it, we hate that, just be honest with him, trust me that will get him faster than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment