Friday, November 19, 2010

When a guy plays hard to get what does he want the girl to do?

a guy i really like in my class looks at me a lot, nearly all the time, but some times he doesn't look at me at all (which considering he usually stares at me it obvious that this is a change) when he doesn't look at me he talks a lot more and asks the teacher a lot of questions, just makes himself heard-makes sure i know he's there.



i'm very shy-he's not so i'm too scared to start the conversation and for the last few weeks he hasn't been talking to me, i think because he doesn鈥檛 what to appear too keen... just playing hard to get.



i don't want to confess to him that i think he's gorgeous or ask him if he likes me but i do want to move forward now, i know he likes me i'm sure he knows i like him so what do i do?



when i see him on monday at school i will make an effort to speak to him, but what do you suggest? do i play hard to get, tell him how i feel or just start talking to him more and spend a lot more time with him...



the 3rd one seems the best to me but i don't want to seem clingy, surly he should make the first move!! but i can't keep waiting for him every time he flirts with me a lot and it obvious he likes me an i'm sure he'll ask me out the next day he blanks me compleatly!



How do I play this as the girl??When a guy plays hard to get what does he want the girl to do?
Ask him if he wants to go out sometime. xoxWhen a guy plays hard to get what does he want the girl to do?
y don't u get a seat arnd him.... pretend like ur usual seat's taken...n seat arnd him.... 1ce u r near him...thr shudnt b mch prob for him to start talkin to u...
Let the guy come after you, in other words play hard to get, but only for a little while, then when you feel you're getting no where fast, then it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment