Friday, November 12, 2010

This girl playing hard to get, games, or seeking my attention only?

So I tell this girl I like her, and she says she doesn't feel the same way.



I say okay, well I move on. I hear from her friend about how she talks about me now, and I'm like whatever with it. So I talk to her, and she gives me all these signs she's interested, eye contact, flicking her hair, smiling at me, laughing, etc. Then I ask for her number which she smiles at me and tells me to call/text her, gives me a hug, waves me goobye. So I call her up, and she doesn't answer... So 3 days later same, no answer, and I call her a week later, and she picks up saying something I can't understand and hangs up. So I text her, and she tells me she's doing something right now, and that she'll call me back in 2 hours cause she has to do something for her mom, and never calls back.This girl playing hard to get, games, or seeking my attention only?
I feel you man. I just don't understand females bro. I talked with this girl and she acted all interested and gave me her cell but acts as if she too busy to text back or answer my calls - but when I see her in person, she all over me again... wtf?



Same thing with this other girl, she all over me and following me and mess - I add her on myspace but she act like she can't reply to my comments and msg's. WTF!?



IDK, but I want to find out too!!!This girl playing hard to get, games, or seeking my attention only?
dude, dont even think about her



she is not even worh it
lol. she;s not worth your time it seems
yo forget that ****, get another girl man. you live once, dont waste it going for girls that tease.
Ugh, She is a user. Move on.
Hmmm it seems to me that she's just being mean. :(((

If I were you, I'd just stop trying because by doing this, you're only giving her what she wants. I'm a girl and believe me: we love to screw with guys' heads for some reason. So back off a bit and when she realizes that you have drifted away, it will really eat at her because she'll get it that you're not going to play her games and she'll try to come back to you. She may do it with other games, like trying to make you jealous, but one way or another they always come back.

If she decideds to play rough and be mean when she tries to get your attention back, then you know that you should stop for good, because girls like that are nothing but trouble.
honey dont even worry about her she just wastin your precious little time. she's just bein childish right now thats all.
wow I'm not sure, either-

a) she wasn't interested before but is now

b) she's playing hard to get (sounds like this)

c) she's weird and annoying and not worth the effort
Find someone else..its obvious that this girl isn't mature enough for a relationship anyway.
She might be testing you out, seeing if you still like her because maybe she likes being flattered by guys, or she might actually be into you. The hugging is a perfect sign. Theres got to be a reason why she did it all of a sudden. The phone calls and stuff, you never know, she could be very busy like most girls are or maybe she is too shy to talk to you on the phone. I would just ask her straight out whats up with her actions.



If she says she likes you, then ask her out. If she is just playing games, move on, ignore her, don't worry about her. Follow what your conscience says and judge for yourself.
Well i have never been in that situation and i don't think i ever want to. It sounds like you got really hurt.If you think this girl is worth it then wait for you to see her or call or text her and ask to go have coffee or go get lunch or something like that. Make sure you tell her what you think has been happening because she might not be doing it on purpose. Say to her, ';I have called and texted you because i thought you liked me back. But every time you make an exuse';. Or something like that. I hope that helped.Remember Be honest
you're waisting your time with her, find someone else.
she seems like a schmuck.

don't even bother with her anymore, she's just going to keep letting you down.
  • get rid of acne and blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment