Friday, November 19, 2010

GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? please give me your opinion <<<<<<<<<<<<<thanks <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

girls about 16-17. do you really play hard to get? the girl im thinking of is a popular girl, good looking, friendly. not out of my league at all. she in the preppy group and so am i. but do you play hard to get and to what extent?



i really think she has shown interest in me and she knows i like her from her friend telling her and me flirting. she always smiles at me and says hi when i do. we've gone out to lunch with a few friends and it went well.



and now we started messaging onlein and i tried to invite her again but she never replied to my message. i see the status of the message is ';read'; meaning she has read it. and that wa slat night. i see she logged on today but still no reply.



could she be playing hard to get? i really dont understand how she could not like me and lead me on like this.



what do u think is going on?????

what should i do????????GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? please give me your opinion %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;thanks %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
14- you do not have 2 be 16 or 17 to tell you that ALL girls do that. don't worry, she's just trying to protect herself also. she doesnt wanna get 2 far ahead of herself and look like a fool, so shes leaving that 2 you=] girls dont always mean to lead on guys, sometimes it just happens and we lead ourselves on. we get to ahead of the game, and then we realize how far gone we are, and reign ourselves in a little. dont get discouraged. she'll come around.

good luck=]]]]]]]GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? please give me your opinion %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;thanks %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
yessss, so i can drive the boys crazy!!!
Well im married now, but i used too..to make the boys wants me more ha!
lol
all girls play diferently nomatter the age so your waisting your time asking this question sorry
Yea alot of girls from the age 13 and up do play hard to get most of the time to see how you will react
Some girls do play 'hard to get others don't. If you think you have found a girl who is nice etc... then go for it... and well if she plays hard to get... just ask her straight 'will you go out with me?'



good luck :)
keep flirting, sounds like shes playing hard to get. shes just flirting with u. play around till u get her.
Not at all. If I like a guy I want him. If I play hard to get I might lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment