Sunday, November 21, 2010

Question for female baseball fans?

For any of you women who play/played softball and favors baseball, how does it feel to play a game that's a little less competitive and fast than the game of baseball? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you girls play hard in softball but do ever wish you were competing with us men in the game of baseball which is much more loving many people who enjoy sports?Question for female baseball fans?
Haha, many of you dont know this , but ive played both :)



I've been playing softball for 3 years, but i played baseball for 6 years. i played up until i was 12, on an all boys team, (only girl.) - kinda sucked, because like, i was friends with them, but like, i couldnt talk about girl stuff, you know? . like on my softball teams, i get to be myself, talk about stuff i can around them, and not around guys , ect.



I really love playing baseball, but i think im more suited for softball. I'm better at it, %26amp; i have more friends %26amp; i can be myself around the girls more than the guys.



I mean, yeah, softball IS competitive. My high school team is really competitive. Practices everyday, playing the good players all the time, doing whatever it takes to win.Question for female baseball fans?
I play school softball, so it isn't competitive at all. I wish it were though, because then people begin to not care at all. They don't really try sometimes, but I'd rather just keep it all girls. We have fun, and all the guys in my grade are show-offs so they'd probably get in the way. If it were like that, I'd be in center field about to catch a pop up and the right fielder would step in front of me :(



It would be interesting to play it like that, but it wouldn't work at my school.



But it would be soooo cool for women to play in the MLB. I would be so determined to get on the Red Sox :D
I've played softball. I really wish I could have played baseball...but in my area, a lot of boys play and they start at a young age. The team they join is very good (and competitive), so I doubt they'd let me in. I used to play baseball at school with the boys, but eventually it drowned off. Yeah, I really wish I could play on a baseball team because softball doesn't interest me too much.
I love softball. I'm good at it and it's fun:) I wouldn't necessarily say is less competitive than baseball because I am EXTREMELY competitive when it comes to my softball games, haha. But yeah, sometimes i wish i was playing with the guys in baseball because some girls just bring too much drama to the game...
Yepp. I am female and i actually did play baseball with the boys for about 6 years. I LOVED it and i refuse to play softball. i wish more than anything i could go back and play but i know i cant. I stayed up with them too. Made all stars 4 years of the 6, was a pitcher, catcher, and 3rd basemen. Sometimes played 1st. But i just loved it. I miss it soooo much :(
I gotta agree with EMC's answer. Some girls bring wayy to much drama to the game. but yeah i do wish i was playing baseball. i played for 3 years and it was fun. i play pickup games at least 2 times every summer.
Well, I'm a pretty poor excuse for a ball player. Softball is fine for me. Usually I've played on teams with both men and women.
I know i do!!!!!!!!!!!! i love competitiveness! i get a surge when i play, but i always wished to play with the boys (:

No comments:

Post a Comment