Sunday, November 21, 2010

This girl really confuse me. Does she like me?

I really like this girl and I think she likes me too, because she started flirting with me and she approached to me first and sat this semester next to me when she used to seat away. When she talks to me and looks at me she seems to be interested, we do all exercises together in class and she gave me a ride the other day and it was fun. But after the weekend she now ignores me and avoids me even in class. It's confusing because girls sometimes play hard to get, test how interested we guys are or they don't want to encourage us. What do you girls think of this and what do you do when you like someone. Am I misinterpreting her actions?This girl really confuse me. Does she like me?
HECK YA!!!!! she gave u attention but u didnt return it

i think tat she mad at u for sum reason

maybe she thinks tat u were going to ask her out on the ride but u didnt (very guyish) and now she thinks tat u dont care and she's probally very confused fite now

ask her out

now

b4 shes taken

jus say 'hey, i think ur mad at me and i think i no y'

she'll probally say 'y do u think im mad at u'

you: 'tat doesnt matter, but i really want u to go out wit me. will u?'

or sum thing lik tat

This girl really confuse me. Does she like me?
She showed that she was interested in you. Did you show you were interested in her? Maybe she thought you weren't interested in her and she gave up. You have to show her you are interested in her.
well im thinking she did like u but she likes someone else know cuz shes avoiding u.
She showed she liked you and no reply.Show her some love.Ill bet she still has feelings.

She likes you if

*her pupils get larger around you

*she points her feet towards you

*she mimics your movement

*doesn't move when you touch

*blinks more

*licks her lips more

*(sometimes) flicks her hair

Note:she doesn't know she's doing these and can't control them.

No comments:

Post a Comment