Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HOW do you get a girl who plays HARD TO GET?

I asked her out, she said sure. I call to make plans a couple days later, no pick up, so I leave a message. Two days pass and no call or text back. I call her again to see whats up and no pick up. I decide to text her since it's more direct. I ask her what's up, let's make plans. She texts back that she was sorry for not returning my call, she was working all day and forgot to. So I said no biggie, I cracked a joke on her. I called her a few mins later and she picked up. We talked for a little bit and I asked her what's a good time for her, then we made plans for the next week. I got a good vibe from her and she's not turning down my offers. But why is she not returning my calls? What's with the excuse?



So I know it takes patience but how do I do this, how do I soften her?HOW do you get a girl who plays HARD TO GET?
ok IF she is playing hard to get, play hard to get yourself! like don't look desperate, n when she doesnt return ur call don't call her back n stuff, after time passes, after a while she will notice that u havent contacted her. n she will contact u herself. n if u think she isn't playing hard to get..the best solution is telling her how you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment