Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please just help... I just need some answers!?

Me and this guy like each other. He just got out of a 3 year relationship about 5 months ago and has tried seeing other girls between meeting me and breaking up with her. He took some time to think about ';us'; and I think he may be scared to get into another serious relationship. Hes been seeming kind of distant, but still says he likes me. Do you think he might be pushing me away in a sense just to see how much I like him or how serious I am? Like, he doesn't want to get into a relationship where the girl isn't totally committed. This guy thinks about all this stuff I would say more than I do. Do you think that could be it? I have talked to him about it and he just said he needed time to think which I gave him. Plus... I cant play hard to get with him in talking to other guys because he gets WAY jealous. Like, it makes me feel bad. So I just dont. And also, occasionally he'll call or text me... but it seems like lately Im the one calling or texting him. Does that matter? My best friend that is the one that set us up said that guys like it when girls play hard to get but at the same time they do like when you text first sometimes to show you care.... is this true? Help!Please just help... I just need some answers!?
It's just a phase of your relationship, serious guys always act like kinda distant and weird (sometimes want you to constantly make the 1st move even in texting and so on), I've been there myself.

Once he realizes he's falling for you, he will be yours forever!Please just help... I just need some answers!?
Well hence if he's distancing himself from you i'd say he's on the rebound and you should just back off alot or you'll more than likely be the only one hurt in the end..
The only advice i can give is that you should be open and honest with him. Leave the ball in his court.. Makes sure he knows how you feel and tell him he needs to make his decision. After that you text him or call him if you feel you have to. But there's no sense in running after a guy... they just get sick of that in the end anyway. If he wants you, he will come running. ( i hope )
Just stay HONEST. Let him know that the next step is up to him...and then shut UP on all fronts. Give it a couple of months!!!! Keep busy meantime...go out and have fun! You GO, Girl! Hugs, Gina C.
I would say do not wait for him at all. One he is Jealous. That is a bad start right away. He has trust issues. I say this because if you two are not together then why is he getting so jealous? He obviously likes you but it may be hard to get back with someone so soon after a 3 year relationship. Also, if you are dating or talking with someone there is only a certain level of commitment that can be there. Serious relationships do not happen over night. Sounds like his ex cheated on him. He needs to get over whatever happened in his last relationship before he can get with anyone else. You should talk to him and let him know right now not be a good time for you two to get together. Just be a friend and if you really want to be with him you will give him more time.



I was in a three year relationship over a year and a half ago. She cheated on me and I am still single to this day. It is not always easy to let something like that go and getting in a relationship while your still not over things will cause issues in your next relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment