Friday, November 19, 2010

GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? what should i do?? YOUR OPINION PLZ<<<<<<<<<<<thanks <<<<<<<<<<<<

girls about 16-17. do you really play hard to get? the girl im thinking of is a popular girl, good looking, friendly. not out of my league at all. she in the preppy group and so am i. but do you play hard to get? and to what extent?



i really think she has shown interest in me and she knows i like her from her friend telling her and me flirting. she always smiles at me and says hi when i do. i catch her looking at me or as my friend puts it ';stares at you whenever you walk by'; whether i see her ot not.



we've gone out to lunch with a few friends and it went well.



and now we started messaging online and i tried to invite her again but she never replied to my message. i see the status of the message is ';read'; meaning she has read it. and that was last night. i see she logged on today but still no reply.



could she be playing hard to get? i really dont understand how she could not like me and lead me on like this.



what do u think is going on???

what should i do????

what should i say???GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? what should i do?? YOUR OPINION PLZ%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;thanks %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
I'm a girl and 16 and I'm a really shy person. So yeah, I do play hard-to-get. Not because I enjoy it or anything, just because I'm shy.

But yeah, if she's looking at you and always smiling, that's probably a good indication that she likes you.

And for going out to lunch, if she brought a friend she probably wanted to keep things casual, you know? That's why I would do it anyways.

And about waiting a few days to respond to your message, maybe she doesn't want to seem to eager.

It's hard to tell though. I'd say that shes probably playing hard-to-get or is just a shy person. Either that or she sees you as just a friend (bringing a friend to lunch and not responding).

She knows you like her though, so I doubt she'd be leading you on like this for no reason.

I don't know though. You seem really nice, so I'd say keep it up. But maybe since she hasn't responded to your post yet you should keep conversations face-to-face.GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? what should i do?? YOUR OPINION PLZ%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;thanks %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
to a certain extent she might be playing hard to get, but from what i can tell you seem to be like a guy who knows what you are doing. she might have some feelings, but on the other hand she might just be being nice. since she brought a friend along it looks like you're in the ';friend'; zone.
To tell you the truth, this sort of sounds a lot like me.



And if she's anything like me, maybe she just doesn't want a relationship. Most of us DO like playing hard to get to a certain extent...and we usually are more attracted to the guys we have to chase after. But she might just not be ready for a relationship, and if she does like you (which it seems like she does), she's probably worried that spending time with you might lead to that. I know that's how I felt about a particular guy friend of mine, and I would often not respond to his messages or whatever.
I myself play hard to get. I do it for a reason. To make the boy aware that it's easy to get into this girls pants. and it also shows the a girl has a lot of respect for herself.



She could either be just playing around with you. look around and see if she acts the same way towards other guys.



Some girls like leading guys on till a certain exstant. they just do it for fun. So watch out for those girls.



i say you should approach her and ask her if she has any feelings for you. get a girl thats one of your friends to go and ask her. ask her through email or something it wont hurt to ask.
I play hard to get, but not too hard because after a certain point it drives the boy to thinnk you don't like him. In my opinion, she likes you she's just waiting for you to ask her out. Girls would perfer if you ask them to places in person not over the computer. As for her reading those messages, maybe she's been busy or as us girl do she might have to talk to her friends first and ask what they think she should do. It all depends on the girl. Take a chance, ask her out to the movies or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment