Friday, November 19, 2010

GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? what should i do?? YOUR OPINION PLZ<<<<<<<<<<<thanks <<<<<<<<<<<<

girls about 16-17. do you really play hard to get? the girl im thinking of is a popular girl, good looking, friendly. not out of my league at all. she in the preppy group and so am i. but do you play hard to get? and to what extent?



i really think she has shown interest in me and she knows i like her from her friend telling her and me flirting. she always smiles at me and says hi when i do. i catch her looking at me or as my friend puts it ';stares at you whenever you walk by'; whether i see her ot not.



we've gone out to lunch with a few friends and it went well.



and now we started messaging online and i tried to invite her again but she never replied to my message. i see the status of the message is ';read'; meaning she has read it. and that was last night. i see she logged on today but still no reply.



could she be playing hard to get? i really dont understand how she could not like me and lead me on like this.



what do u think is going on???

what should i do????

what should i say???GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? what should i do?? YOUR OPINION PLZ%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;thanks %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
I don't play hard to get. If I like someone, I ask them straightforward. From what it sounds, I don't think she's interested.GIRLS 16-17...... do u play HARD TO GET????? what should i do?? YOUR OPINION PLZ%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;thanks %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
no not really
Wow! someone's desperate. either this girl is acting (meaning she's just messing with your head), or she wants to get to know you first. i don't date because i think dating is dumb....but im engaged, which isn't the same thing. Boys, do yourselves a favour and just stick to the people who really love you......
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment