Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to ask a girl out who plays hard to get...?

Well... I like this girl from one of my classes. She is always very kind toward me, and flirts with me. However, whenever I ask her out, she always tells me no. The real kicker is that she says that she will never find someone to go out with her, and there I am asking her. So, any tips for me? I am not sure what to do. I have liker her for a year and a half now, and she hasn't gone out with me once.How to ask a girl out who plays hard to get...?
as hard as this may be to hear im gonna say it...flirting doesn't mean she likes you, she could just enjoy flirting with you. the fact that shes turned you down before makes me lean toward her not liking you, but liking flirting with you.How to ask a girl out who plays hard to get...?
she just doesn't like you.
well it looks like you've already done that asking out. she said no, so there's not much more you can do. i would just continue being friends with, then maybe she'll start liking you, but at this point, it doesn't seem she does. don't ask her out soon, wait until you think she might be interested in you.
ditch her
juz keep on tryin!!!
It could be that she doesn't share the same feelings toward you or possibly she has her eye on someone else and thinks if she goes out with you...then the other guy won't ask her out. At any rate, I admire you for not giving up. You need to just keep trying. Eventually she will give in. Be sure that you don't smother her though. Maybe if you are a little more elusive and maybe seem sort of mysterious, she will notice you. It could be that she knows you too well. Are you always around her? If so, back off for a few days and then when she wonders where you have been and wants to start talking to you again...there's your chance. Tell her that you really care about her and that you want just one date. If it doesn't go well, then you will not ask her again. See what she says. You never know until you try.
Well, I think the battle is already lost, but the war isn't.



You're most likely deposited you neatly in the friend material bin.



If she doesn't have an attraction for you, or if looked at differently, If YOU didn't do the things to turn that attraction in her, then your chances are nil.



That's the battle. Now as for the war...



There are a zillion women out there bud.



Find out ';what it takes to spark attraction in them';,

and you'll be the one having to play hard to get.



Captain Nugen. ;-)
well, no offense, but it sounds like she just doesn't like you.

maybe if you tried to play hard to get, the tables will turn. but its not a guarantee. i would just chill for a minute, and be friends with her? there's not much else you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment