Sunday, November 21, 2010

Playing hard to get when your already gotten...?

So usually I am the girl who plays hard to get, and shows little intrest in guys. It truly works everytime, they end up liking me with out any work on my part.

But recently this guy who is my best friend's boyfriend's bestfriend started texting a little. He is really cute. MY bestfriend tells me about him and he is everything im looking for and really sweet.

Except both our bestfriends convienently dropped the bomb to each of us that we both have an intrest in one another. Heknows i might like him now its just not my style and I dont know how to move forward.

You see he is still playing hard to get and only texts me if i ask him a question %26amp;he dosnt take it any further. I don't want to look to easy by always texting him. Im absolutly tortureing myself holding back!

I dont know what to do. He gets really nervous if we talk in person and I dont want to seem too in to him. I'm usually on the other side of this problem, and now I'm truly lost. I really want it to work out between usPlaying hard to get when your already gotten...?
well, you have to play harder to get. Dont text anymore. Do it every26 hours. and just text thinking of you and dont answer back. wait again. text something like. I just bought this cute tight shirt wait again do you see what I mean.Then finally when he is hunting you down. give it 2 weeks. say how about enjoying each other's company and lets both of us stop playing hard to get. It works, good luck you are just too cute, meaning liking boys is no different from when I was younger. its cute to see young girls ask for advice. gee I wish I a computers when I was younger
  • What name should I give my dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment