Friday, November 19, 2010

How to tell if she's playing hard to get or not interested?

I'd like some advice, so anyone who has a tip is free to drop it by.



I want to know how you can tell if a girl is playing hard to get with you because she wants you, or if she's really not into you.



I asked a girl out last week and she said yes, her face lit up and she seemed happy, and i told her since we have finals this week i'll give her a call to figure out the plans. I did and she doesn't pick up my calls. so i text her and she gives me an excuse, but she also says next week is good for her. we talk later on and she seems happy and asks me about my day but i'm absolutely stumped as to why she had to play that whole ';dont pick up and give excuse'; crap on me.



Any ideas?How to tell if she's playing hard to get or not interested?
She's Playing Hard To Get...Its Hard For Guys To Understand And It Is A Little Complicated To Go Along With Her, BUT We Love It More When You Stick Around And Not Go For ';The Next Girl In Line'; Thing.

It'll Take Some Time To Get That Trust In Someone, Trust Me...It Took Almost 3months For MY Hubby To Finally Hold Me And Kiss Me When We First Started To Talk To One Another.

It Was All Because He Was Very Good Looking And Looks A Little Out Of My League But He Stayed With Me Then Running To The Next Girl Who Would Give It Up So Easy.

And He Was Worth It!!How to tell if she's playing hard to get or not interested?
1. she stopped liking you

2. she was really busy

3. she was too scared to talk to you

4. she turned lesbian all a sudden

5. she is a ***** and playing hard to get

good luck :)
Dating another guy? testing you?
ask her why shes not picking up... but in a jokish kind of way.
shes a whore
  • clear nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment