Sunday, November 21, 2010

I can't tell if he likes me or if he's just playing with me?

Well a while ago i told my crush i liked him, but he never came out and straightforwardly said ';i like you too'; or ';i don't like you';. In fact, he kinda seemed more shocked by it more than anything. So he after i told him i liked him and basically spilled my guts, he tried to make a joke out of it, which pissed me off because i was totally embarrassed in the first place, and this was the most serious i'd ever been when it came to a guy. So after that, we got into the huge fight and it lasted about a week. All we did was scream and yell at each other. Finally we just sat down and came to the conclusion that with our circumstances and personal lives, it would be too hard to date.



Still, I like him. And something tells me he likes me too.



He kept telling me things like he wished i would've told him before, and he seemed really upset by it. But i told him that i didn't know how to tell him because i knew for months before that he was chasing after my friend, but she didn't like him.



So lately, he lingers near me a lot. He likes to play with my hair and play fight with me. And at our school dance a few days ago, he asked me to slow dance with him, and he kept pulling me extremely close to his chest and he had his arms like locked around me. So i just leaned my head on his shoulder, and he ended up laying his head on top of mine (he towers over me in height. I'm so tiny compared to him. haha) When the song was over, he said to me ';Damn it, why couldn't the song be a bit longer?';



Then my crush got really pissed when our friend Sam pushed this really annoying girl into him and forced him to dance with her instead of me. Then Sam started dancing with me and the whole time Sam was making faces at him while my crush flipped him the bird (which was hilarious, honestly)





anyway, i'm just wondering if you think he might actually like me or if he's just doing all this because i came out an told him my real feelings and he feels bad for me...I can't tell if he likes me or if he's just playing with me?
no he likes you....guys don't go out of there way to show that they have feeling unless maybe you are having sex with himI can't tell if he likes me or if he's just playing with me?
He's interested in you. Whether it's because he really likes you or because he knows he can easily play you because you like him will become clear only over time. Make sure you take it very slow with him to make sure he's not playing you.
from what i hear he likes you if he wished the song to be longer..and if he spends lots of time around you : )
I think he likes you too, even if he laughed at you he might have just been acting, but i think he really likes you,
he feels bad for you;
it's pretty clear he likes you and he's happier that YOU confessed first..confront him on HIS feelings now..
seems to me he likes you.

perhaps he tried to make a joke out of it b/c he was nervous or felt akward.

nevertheless him sayin that he had hoped he wouldve known earlier probably means he use to like you.

once you came out those feeling probably resurfaced.
well i would just come out and say ';do you want to be with me? i like you alot and it seems like you like me too. if you dont like me thats ok we can still be friends'; and if he doesnt feel the same i would just leave it alone for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment