Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How should I talk to this girl?

Is this girl playing hard to get?

Does this girl likes me?

So



Here is the story!!!



There is this one girl that is in my of my classes. I am a senior and she is a freshman.



She first didn't seem to like me. I look at her and she gave me a mean face.



Later, next class. She came and sat right in front of me along with her friends and the guy next to me asked her if she liked me and she was like ';what the';.



She was always talking and giggling with her friends. She nevered talk much before until she sat in front of me.



Why do you think her and her friends were gigling, were they laughing at me.



She was also sitting sideways because I was behind her and ...

I think she likes me but.....



Do girls try to sit close to guys that they like?

______________________________________…

One day, someone else took my seat, and I didn't pay much attention to her anymore.



We were joking on facebook and I told her that someone else liked her..............



Sometimes I still catch her looking at me ......



But most of the time, she flirts with other guys because I sit very far from her in class, I caught her looking at me a couple times 2 classes ago



This class, nothing happened... she was flirting with other guys all around her and was extrmely loud unusual.



I don't really know what to do?

She is really popular in school.......................



I dont' know if she is playing hard to get or just not interested?



What should I do?How should I talk to this girl?
Dude, I think you're desperately wanting to see things that aren't there.



None of what you described would mean she likes you in the least. If anything she's kinda creeped out by you, especially since your friend just blurted out that dumb question.



She probably knows you have the hots for her but I don't think she's interested in you.How should I talk to this girl?
i would say not interested
just be like, ';excuse me (name) i know you dont know me, im (name) but i saw you and i thought you were the most beautiful girl ever. maybe we can hang sometime?';
I think she's interested in you, i always do most the same stuff.

she might be trying to get you to make a move though because of the way you said she flirts and looks at you,

she definitely wants your attention though i know that much.
The 'what the' thing either indicates that she likes you or the guy was just playing a joke. I don't wanna make you depressed, but it seems that she doesn't have interest in you besides as a good friend. Don't give up though. A friendship with a girl is good too! It can also develop into something romantic.
uhhhh, the only thing that sounds even remotely like she is interested would be the fact that she looked at you... except it was 'a couple times 2 classes ago' move on...



answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
she sounds like she isnt even sure if she likes you. she also doesnt sound like the kind of person you would wan t to get in with... if you dont understand her now, you wont understand her later. Good luck, help me with my question? what do guys find cute in a girl...

http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima…
she either wants your attention or she is not doing anything at all on perpose.



Try asking for her name and number or just ask her out. try to find out if she likes you



(if you like her)

if not drop it and ignore her

No comments:

Post a Comment