Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What should I do now with this girl?

How should I ask a girl out who is playing hard to get?

How should I ask a girl out who is playing hard to get?



She caught me looking at her butt and she smile! She seems to like me looking at her butt, she jumped in front of the door of a classroom and wiggle her a s s, it was obvious!



She is always flirting with other less attractive guys when I am around!!!



I have ignored her now she is mean to me and when other girls talk to me, she gives me a mean look!



Do you think she still likes me???????



Why would she be mean to me though???



Once, when I talked to a guy across the room, She just said his

name really loud!!! What does it mean!



Do you think I still have a chance with this girl???



She is compeletely ignoring me now so I don't know what to do!



She sometimes still smiles when we make eye contact!



She ignored my friend request on FACEBOOK so does it mean that she is not interested or is she getting back at me for ignoring her?



The Facebook part is ?



1. payback

2. playing hard to get

3. not interested!

________________

Now school started and I found out that she still stares at me and looks away!



Is this girl playing hard to get or what???



I got her jealous and now she wants me even more! Is this girl not worth it or what?



_____________________________

She is desperate right now and started to dressed up all the time and I could see that!



What should I do now with this girl?
she just sounds like a very flirtacious girl to me i think she might like you though so just say something like your being cocky such as ';i know you want me so you can just stop playing hard to get babe'; or ';your way too hot to be playing hard to get'; or ';if you want to kiss me i might let you';What should I do now with this girl?
what a immature girl



this is what you look for in a girl ???
hello!!! she wants u juss walk up 2 her n ask her out dont be shy!!! trust me she likes u
well it seems like she likes u, so if u want to go out with her, then ask her out , if u dont want to , then dont ask her out

if u just go on one date (it doesnt even hav to b a date, u could just make it casual) u could see if u like her or not and go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment