Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This girl is playing very hard to get. How do I handle this?

Im 21 years old. Ive been on three dates with her and have been hanging out at her place. She plays very hard to get (never texts or calls me) and seems to move away when I get close to her physically). I know she likes me b/c she never turns down a date, tells her mom about me, etc. but she just makes me do all the chasing. (I also overheard her saying to her roommate that guys should do all the chasing.) I don't want to try to kiss her too soon. How do I handle a girl who is playing hard to get? Should I just keep chasing her and eventually kiss her?This girl is playing very hard to get. How do I handle this?
TEASE HER! Cuddle and watch a movie caress her (rub her back maybe thigh) Look at her with the kiss me eyes but then kiss her on her forehead. Girls love forehead kisses it shows you care without being too aggressive.



If she is still playing hard to get then back off a little. If she likes you then she'll be like what the hell... and maybe stop acting so hard to get. This girl is playing very hard to get. How do I handle this?
Am I gonna have to educatye every ball-less male on here. Have some self respect, if she doesn't respond appropriately to you, dump her sorry azz
I had dealt with this problem many times.

When girls play hard to get, I play hard to get.

This then usually make them come on to me.

Reverse physiology.

Glad i could help.
By the third date, if you get the chance you should have kissed her. Some girls who play hard to get are often very hard to read. She may talk about you but not actually like you. Never turning down a date though would imply that she does. Unless she doesn't know how to tell you that she just likes hanging out with you as a friend. The best way to figure that out is to go out on another date and try kissing her. Tell her that she can call you any time.



If you think she is worth the effort then don't give up.
well thats a girls job to do is to play hard to get, im the same way but i would not say too bad i guess, umm i do understand where she is coming from, but the best thing for you to do, if you really liek the girl, then just keep going, eventually she will give in, yes it may take time, but the girls that are hard to get are usually the good kind cuz im sure you dont want an easy girl too right?
Find a different girl who isn't going to play games with you. Usually the ones who play games like ';hard to get'; are manipulative schemers who think the world revolves around them and that everyone should cater to their every whim. Do you really want to try that hard to end up with a shrew?
Wow have I been down that road before.



I've taken 2 different approaches.

First approach: I put on the dog for her...really plan a nice night...dinner, movie, maybe a nice walk by the park, take her shopping or do something ';chickish'; which you know for sure she really loves...Remember the chocolate or wine or whatever...maybe even a few roses...whatever you do, the message should SCREAM I'm really into YOU...



Then, back way the heck off and turn the tables on her...make HER chase you. Sometimes with some chicks, the harder YOU play hard to get while dangling the ole sausage so to speak the crazier it makes them and problem solved: you can come to some understanding that a REAL realtionship is give and take...



Second approach: confront her directly with the message verbally that you're unsure of what her actions mean, want to know what her intentions are and then tell her you're going to set her free. Ok this is risky but if she's just playing you, then woulnd't you rather find out early before you turn into a good Ben Folds song? I sure would. AND, if she ends up in your arms, you'll be better off: you will understand each other and hopefully (hopefully) she's stop playing games with you. After all, your a guy not a toy.



Finally, begin to scrutinize a bit what attracts you to her. If it's all **** and giggles, and lots of mind games and high maintenance ****, then kick her to the curb. YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER!!! But if there's really more to her other than her mind game with the chase, then iron out the issue and marry the gal...



Hope this helps....
It's normal and the right thing to do is play hard to get shes taking her time shes accounting everything before she commits, how to handle it is not to push the issue if you push her shes going to realize you like to rush and I am not sure where you know where rushing gets you but if you want to keep her when you have her then that should tell you something wait until the time is right when that is? you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment