Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How many girls on here REALLY play ';hard to get';?

I, for one, don't have the patience to play those little games or try and hide my interest (or lack thereof) from a guy in order to get him to ';pursue'; me...if I'm interested, and he shows interest in me, I'll be receptive to that. But if I'm not interested, I'll tell him straight up not to waste his time because I'm not a casual sex girl, nor am I interested in a relationship with him.



The thing is, it seems that so many guys think that girls just go around playing hard to get all of the time that I've NEVER had a guy just leave me alone after I nicely told him to leave me alone (not in those words obviously, or it wouldn't be ';nicely';). It's freaking annoying when a guy sends you 10 text messages in a day regardless of the fact that you're not responding and, when he realizes that's not working, logs into facebook and starts messaging you on there. I don't really understand what is so difficult to understand about ';no.';



I've never met many girls who thought playing hard to get was cool either, so I don't really know where this idea that the guy should harass the girl until she caves comes from.How many girls on here REALLY play ';hard to get';?
roflcopterHow many girls on here REALLY play ';hard to get';?
I couldn't agree with you more! Some guys just dont get the picture. These days you just have to be straight up.
you are so damn right..!! it happens to people like you and me everywhere..absolutely annoying, obviously, and even i've not met many girls who play ';catch me if you can';, but tell you what, i dunno how, but most dumb guys ALL over the world are under the impression that no girl possibly could ignore them. it fuels their ego( which as you know, is impossibly H-U-G-E). so when a stable-minded person has the guts to say that she is not interested, then the guy thinks that she is playing *hard to get*..you must have noticed that most of these sota guys do play mr. cool dude...frankly, it's damn irritating...
hahaha, I know exactly what you mean! They all DO think that we are 'playing hard to get' when we act distant and disinterested. They think that we're just hoping that they will prove to us that they will do whatever it takes to win the 'prize' of our affection, and that is supposed to make us want them even more!



I can't believe that so many guys think this way. I would think that even if a girl IS playing hard to get, she would show some small signs of interest in a guy...and that guys would pick up on that, but they seem to be unable to recognize that a girl isn't interested at all. If she looks at him- she's interested. If she laughs at something he says- interested. If he says 'hi' and she says 'hi' back- interested. If she shows no signs of interest whatsoever and is merely civil to him- she wants him!



But no, to answer your question, I have never done that. I think that those childish games are for people that are 13 years old, either biologically, or mentally. I don't think I could play with someone's emotions that way. Treating a human being as if they are a thing designed for your amusement is a terrible way to conduct your social affairs...
I'm with you on this one. Playing silly immature games with one another is just a bad idea all around....
More like the guy really wants you to actually pull dumb crap like that. Though I would say it's a bit unfair to not give someone a chance and tell them to ';go away'; at the get go. Get to know the guy a BIT first, and if you're not interested. Ditch him. Simple and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment