Friday, November 19, 2010

GIRLS ANSWER ONLY please, how do I get a girl who is playing hard to get?

Its been bugging me,

It seems she likes me by reading her body language/ the way she smiles at me and looks at me.

But whenever I ask her out, she always gives me some excuse saying she has to study, or work on a project. (Mind you, I always ask her to do something after class, not a friday night kind of thing..), and she does seem to go to the library a lot after class.



I've noticed that the days when I sit beside her, she seems disinterested and not talkative.. Yet days when I sit beside my friends, she always comes and initiates a conversation with me. It's as if ignoring her makes her come to me more.GIRLS ANSWER ONLY please, how do I get a girl who is playing hard to get?
Of course, you need to play hard to get right back at her. Girls always want what they can't have. Ask her out less often, and be with her less often, but still let her know that you are still interested in her. Maybe it is just going to take her a while to get her head around the idea of dating out, or just going out with you.GIRLS ANSWER ONLY please, how do I get a girl who is playing hard to get?
Maybe she does not like you. If she does, she should show interest when you are in her presence.



Maybe you should try new stuff that will interest her or make her like you more.
Ignore her until she comes to you and asks you out
I would go up to her and say '; On nov. 30th (example) at 8 pm i will be picking you up for dinner and a movie. Be ready.'; smile and then walk away!
either shes having fun around you..i mean just likes to trouble you by acting differently or she is in love with you but can't accept it..but still i think she doesn't love you because you have asked her many a times..yeah, you have given the answer yourself..ignore her..show that you just take her as your friend and ..in a way-avoid her...she would come to you if she really likes you...don't make ypurself easily available, tell her its the last time you are asking her out and she can take some time to think.
People don't like to feel ignored, especially after you've chased her for quite a while - ignoring her will make her start to wonder why you've stopped chasing. She just likes the attention.. it's time for you to find someone else if she keeps playing games.



I have a male friend who does this. After a while, they start coming around when they notice you've stopped.
she may be interested and she may not, just b/c she smiles at you doesn't really mean anything..other then the fact she's being polite...i think she felt a lil uncomfortable when you invaded in on her space....she may feel shy when your too close to her....not to sound harsh or anything...but i don't think she's interested in you like that...she always has an excuse everytime you ask her out, cause trust me playing hard to get or not if your really interested in someone you are going to take them up on their offer one way or another, she's just not into you and i think it's b/c she knows you like her...you give her too much attention thats why when you ignore her she shows interest....most ppl are like that anyway, if i were you i wouldnt ask her out anymore and i would start focusing on other things, she is not the only girl, so if she wants to spend time make her ask....you have put up enough effort as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment