Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update: dating situation, playing ';hard to get';?

OK, so there's this VERY attractive girl I work with that I really like, and she acts like (at least in public) she likes me back. She's not talking seriously to any other guys that I'm aware of.



After only two days of working on the job, she sends me a Facebook friend invite (the equivalent of a phonecall, except online, if you will...long story.) She and I talk and laugh regularly at work.



I recently asked for her phone no. She interrupted me and gave hers first, then I gave her mine. And (as an addendum) I asked her out to Starbucks; she said ';yes'; without hesitation.



I've tried calling her twice this weekend. No pickup.



I spoke to her on Monday and just asked her how she's doing. She was polite, but didn't want to talk. She looked mad! I sent her an e-mail simply telling her I hope she has a better day Tuesday. No response. And, as it turns out, Starbucks fell through.



Where have I gone right, or wrong? Is the girl playing hard to get or just isn't interested?Update: dating situation, playing ';hard to get';?
It is the tendency of girls to increase the counter of how many boys like them and are mad after them so do not take it seriously, you have taken initiatives many time now there is no need of giving her any more importance. Dont pretend her that you are crazy about her and be normal. I bets she will notice this change and will thing about you and will give importance to you after that only.Update: dating situation, playing ';hard to get';?
In my case, it's ';hard to get any.';
eh sounds like she is getting unsure,, leave her be, let her call or come to you next she will if she is interested, you already made it obvious that you were. Good luck!!!
Drop her like last week's lunch. She sounds like she's playing games and you don't need that kind of drama.
never invite someone for coffee on the first date. thats where you screwed up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment