Friday, November 19, 2010

GIRLS:How long does it take for a girl to stop playing hard to get?



Like how long should I wait for her to stop doing this? Is this gonna drag on a whole year? Or do i have to do something to make her stop?



Right this girl, shes been giving me mixed signals all the time. First she tried to talk to me, then she ignores me, then when I tought shes not interested, she friggin tries to get my attention! I think I've asked her out 3 times now and she always says she wants to but busy and will tell me when shes free. I'm like what the? 3 times already! Does she like me or not?! Then, she when i asked her how her weekend was, she said she slept all day! WTF! She said she was busy! I would've taken that as a hint that were never gonna go out but.. you guys ready for this? She stammered a little while she said it! And im like hold on if shes nervous when talking to me doesnt it mean that she likes me??? WTF is goin on around here!!



Extra info: I know she talks a lot about me with her friends( I dont really know what about though) and once I heard her saying 'hes a really nice guy but @@@@@ yeah i didnt really hear the last part.

GIRLS:How long does it take for a girl to stop playing hard to get?
I know I'm a guy, but I recently emerged from a similar situation, so go ahead and give me ears for a few. You say at first she tried to talk to you, but then ignored you, well maybe she expected a faster response from you, and was frustrated at the time it was taking. You've asked her out and she never directly say no, always used something else (Busy, bla bla, ETC). When she ';Slept all day'; she knew what she was saying, that's, she wanted to see your reaction. If she does talk about you with her friends, then she's interested, but to what degree you have to figure out.



Probable thing that's happening. She probably likes two guys. You're one of the lucky two, but she's not sure which one she wants. She talks about both of you with her friends, and she flirts with both of you. Basically, she's seeing where the grass is greener. If your up to play her game, keep at it, but it could takes anywhere from weeks to a few months for this game to end. Yes she's interested, but which one? I don't know.



If you can catch another fish, drop her and go. If you think there's somethin' special, push harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment