Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why do people play 'hard to get' ?

This goes towards both guys and girls.

Why do you play hard to get..



Sometimes it's real easy to tell when you like someone, or if someone likes you. If you both like each other, why do you play hard to get.. (This doesn't go out to everyone, It's just what I've noticed) Like there will be a girl who likes this guy, and she'll always talk within the group with him in it, start laughing at his funny remarks, and then he'll completely ignore her. But then on other days he'll be the one to flirt, and smile with her and she'll be the one to just smile and ignore him. Even online, I've noticed it's always girls that start the convos, but then automatically reply.. it's kind of funny how this world works? Isn't it?Why do people play 'hard to get' ?
I guess it's just human nature, we always want what we can't have.Why do people play 'hard to get' ?
Thank you. :-)

Report Abuse


yes
yurp

and its fun to play hard to get cuz u can see how far a guy will go

to get to go out with u =]
for fun
I know I play hard to get sometimes when I want to see how much effort the guy is willing to put towards talking to me/giving me attention... haha it sounds bad when I put it that way. But its really just so I can make sure he's attracted =]
yea its a cycle of revenge

i ignore her cuz maybe i had a bad day

she ignores me the next time

in return, i ignore her the time after that

jst goes on n on n on
I play hard to get only when a girl plays it at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment