Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How far would a girl take this?

alright so i just had a quick question about girls playing hard to get. this girl i've like for a very long time now has never really returned the affection. i mean, chances are she isn't playing hard to get, she just doesn't like me. i've just noticed alot of attention from her lately though. i've caught her looking at me multiple times, if she jokes around with me shes always kinda nervous, if i ask one of my friends a questions and shes there, she answers it without me talking to her. i've also noticed body language towards me and it seems like she feels comfortable around me. so why would a girl be doing this stuff if she may not like me?How far would a girl take this?
no idea although am a girl



i dont think she likes youHow far would a girl take this?
she thinks ur gay
She might have realized that you are good for her and might be attracted to you.

She was blind but now can see the light.



Try to talk to her and flirt, let see what happens.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment