Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This girl still likes me, what should I do?

This girl still likes me, what should I do?



Help with this girl HELP?

What should I do with this girl?



Can I still get this girl back(playing games with me)?



How likely is this girl to dump her boyfriend and go out with me?







Is this girl playing with me?

She caught me looking at her butt and she smile! She seems to like me looking at her butt, she jumped in front of the door of a classroom and wiggle her a s s, it was obvious!



She is always flirting with other less attractive guys when I am around!!!



I have ignored her now she is mean to me and when other girls talk to me, she gives me a mean look!



Do you think she still likes me???????



Why would she be mean to me though???



Once, when I talked to a guy across the room, She just said his

name really loud!!! What does it mean!



Do you think I still have a chance with this girl???



She is compeletely ignoring me now so I don't know what to do!



She sometimes still smiles when we make eye contact!



She ignored my friend request on FACEBOOK so does it mean that she is not interested or is she getting back at me for ignoring her?



The Facebook part is ?



1. payback

2. playing hard to get

3. not interested!

________________

Now school started and I found out that she still stares at me and looks away!



Is this girl playing hard to get or what???



I got her jealous and now she wants me even more! Is this girl not worth it or what?



__________



I found out that recently she got a bf so from the above is she doing this to make me jealous!?? What can I do to get back!!! Get a girlfriend or flirt with girls in front of her?This girl still likes me, what should I do?
Are you like in 7th grade?

She is an exhibitionist and likes when anyone looks at her because she thinks she is sexy.

She wants you to look at her and want her and she likes it like that. When you ignore her she gets mad and thinks you do not like looking at her. She is power hungry and wants your eyes only on her. It makes her feel powerful to have you only look at her and not date her.

I would forget about her and not ever speak to her and ignore her and tell any girlfriend you have that

this girl is a freak and you are not interested in her only you.This girl still likes me, what should I do?
Rammstein-Hitler





is it bad or is it good





decide at



UFO FILMED IN CALIFORNIA GOES TERRIBLY WRONG



@ youtube
Dude, don't waste any chance do something before she gets another bf. She likes you but she doesn't know how to express it towards you. Gudluck
I think this girl doesnt know what she wants. Talk to her and see if she wants to go out with you. If not then dont make a big deal if so GREAT! Hope this helps! Can you answer my questions??

No comments:

Post a Comment