Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I deal with the ultimate hard-to-get girl?

There's this girl I have been talking to for awhile. We kissed a few times but nothing serious. The problem is every time we talk or hang out she acts like I'm just another guy that likes her. Any advice? Personally I just want to know if I should continue to play gamesHow do I deal with the ultimate hard-to-get girl?
give her a taste of her own treatmentHow do I deal with the ultimate hard-to-get girl?
With those girls it's best to pretend you could care less if she existed.Become somewhat of a jerk.Or you could just quit wasting your time and find a girl who's into you.Which of course would then get the attention of this girl because you're now unavailable,you know how these things go.
no. if this girl is not showing afections towards you she must not care at all

No comments:

Post a Comment