Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How should you treat/play girl ballers (basketball player) on the court, for us guys?

I got some heat from my friends for driving in hard with a lot of contact against this girl baller, and I sorta plowed right through her and knocked her down. she got up and got ready to reset - no bitchin1 at all, except from my friends. She even admitted it was a blocking foul on her part.



See, I like that. all players are equal on the court as far as I'm concerned, and the only thing that separates you is your heart and skill.



There are so few girl ballers out there, that the FEW that play are usually really good, so there's no legitimate reason to go easy on them - hell, the girl I knocked over had the best jumper on the court that day.How should you treat/play girl ballers (basketball player) on the court, for us guys?
If she plays basketball, I would play my normal game, but if she doesn't I would take a little easy. haha
  • cover up beauty marks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment