Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I play hard to get, when I already made myself look like a psycho?

Me and this guy went out, and then I started acting like a psycho when we broke up. Then a month of e being stupid we finally decided to meet up. I was acting normal, and I guess he was fallin for me again because ever since that he's been calling me more and sending me texts. Now I'm trying to play hard to get, because I havent called him, unless I missed one of his cals. I also am busy now because I have a job and I go to school fulltime so idk. How can I make him think of me as this hard to reach girl now. Like when we met, he kept on trying to get like that with me and I told him no to sex, so I thinkthat makes him want me more.How do I play hard to get, when I already made myself look like a psycho?
Looking to play a game with him does indeed make you look psycho. Why not try to be yourself and forget the games. If you like him then date him. If you don't then move on. As for using sex over him, that's manipulation. How would you feel if he manipulates you? Be a good person.How do I play hard to get, when I already made myself look like a psycho?
Stop playing games. This is what messes up guys. If you like him then act like it. If not then drop him and find someone who you really care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment