Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a question about girls and playing hard to get ?

Well I had a girlfriend and I liked her for a really long time and we dated for like a week...and that was about two weeks ago before she broke up with me and said we where to good of friends. I was was really hurt and have been really depressed and sad and crying every night since. Everybody tells me to get over her but I can't because she was like my actual first girl i dated that I liked. I want to try to get her back but her friends tell me to try to play hard-to-get...but I don't really know how to play hard-to-get, so what are some tips on how to play, and what else could I maybe do to get her back...like valentines day is coming up, do you have any ideas on what I could her her for valentines day that could make her want me?I have a question about girls and playing hard to get ?
i don't think playing hard to get is a very good idea. and if you try to push her to want you back, you could very easily push her away. if you really like her as much as you seem to, you want her to be happy, right? well if she wants to be friends, then i say be friends. be the very best guy friend she's ever had. stick by her through everything. and always have your arms wide open. chances are she'll come to her senses and realize you're everything she's ever wanted and you'll have a better relationship then would have been possible now. but be prepared to be patient. good luck and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment