Friday, November 19, 2010

How to deal with girls that purposely play hard to get?

So there's this girl that I like, and previously, I would always be the first one talking to her. My friend (he's like really really good with the girls), said that she's just playing hard to get, and purposely doing that. I've also noticed that she doesn't talk to many guys first, and it's usually the guys going after her. However, back in the summer, I think she liked me, and she would be the one coming to me first. Yet now, my friend said not to talk to her, and make her seem that you're playing hard to get as well.



But I'm wondering, she's not going to come to me first if I don't talk to her often (because now we rarely socialize with each other), so would it rather be a good idea to make her interested in me first and then I'll play hard to get (so first I act ';desperate';, then I'm the one who's hard to get), or should I just not talk to her first at all, and only let her say stuff to me first, and once she does, it's just a normal situation.



Other responses welcome as well.



And is it common for girls to be chasing after guys?How to deal with girls that purposely play hard to get?
Ask her, straight up, what she's all about.



If you take your friend's advice, and ignore her, you are doomed to playing games back and forth, rather than actually getting to know the girl. Also, games can backfire. BADLY. I, personally, don't like games.



So, be straightforward! Say that you enjoyed hanging out with her over the summer and you would like to get to know her more! If she blows you off, then she's a b... and you're better off without her. If she says she would love to, but she's busy (blah blah blah...) then she's just a tease, and loves the game rather than the actual prize. Being straightforward doesn't mean being desperate. Being straightforward exudes confidence, and let's her know that you won't put up with games. So hopefully, she will be impressed by your confidence, and give you a chance to get to know her.



Best of luck!!



:)How to deal with girls that purposely play hard to get?
Don't waste your time with girls that want to play little immature ';hard to get'; games.... silly waste of time at best. Go for the more mature girls....you'll be a lot happier you did !!!!
shes probly insecure and doesnt want to seem clingy and chase you away by always texting you first, that the way i am, so therefore i wait for the guy to text me first! just keep texting her first and itll all be good, good luck :)
It's not only girls... boys do the same too... (play hard to get)!!

Beside, if a boy/girl interested in each other, they both will chase one another... it's doesn't have to be a boy/girl... works for either!
If you act like you don't like her than that's what she is going to think. Try even harder for her. That's why she is doing it. She wants to see how far you will go for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment