Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I text a girl who is playing hard to get?

I know this girl who is a year younger than me, she tells everyone that I'm hot or cute. She told her cousin who's in my grade and she told my sister who's in the same grade as her and they have all told me that she said that about me. So two days ago I decided to text her and I don't know why she does this, she ends a conversation after a couple of texts and she's been doing this and she never starts a conversation. And then I ask her if she even wanted to talk to me and she responded with an answer, ';just in the jacuzi'; which makes no sense. I know she is interested in me, she is just playing hard to get. What do I do?How do I text a girl who is playing hard to get?
You don't. Just move on man. Women that play hard to get are not worth it.



Answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do I text a girl who is playing hard to get?
Now you have to just do the same thing to her... give her no attention and she will wonder where you went and will text you if she is in fact interested





鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻燩LEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION =)鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲10 points best answer (of course)鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲

No comments:

Post a Comment