Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I not let him get bored with me? Hard to get?

I know some boys think it's annoying when girls try and play hard to get. But, he's such a great guy and I don't want him to get sick of me easily. and I mean from what I've heard he's a player. Should I play hard to get? I mean we've only texted and we're making plans to hang out, but he already calls me baby and flirts with me and stuff. What should I do?

I don't want him to be done with me already!How do I not let him get bored with me? Hard to get?
Well, flirt back! Call HIM babe or baby. You should call him and say ';Hey baybee!'; lol my friend does it and it works.

You gotta FLIRT girl. Make eye contact with him and either wink or grin. Maybe put your arm around him, oh and don't forget to tease him a little, joke around. And show that you're confident! When you guy's hangout wear something cute, a skirt and a top would be just fine!

Good luck!
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment