Sunday, November 21, 2010

This girl at school is playing hard to get, how do i break the ice?

I really like this girl from school, Mildred, and i think she likes me too but she is playing hard to get. I wrote her a love poem about a month ago, but she tore it up and handed it back to me. I then sang her a love song outside of her house, but she had her boyfriend hand me an as kicking i wouldn't soon forget. I know she really likes me, I'm just not sure why she goes to such extremes to hide it?? I figured if i could learn some of her interests i could possibly relate to her on a more positive level. So 2 weeks ago i started secretly following her around, just trying to get an idea of her day to day activities. Well the first week went great, i managed to discover she is into dancing, soccer, and enjoys frequenting a pizza parlor a few blocks from her house. But problems arose on day 9. I was hiding outside of her house behind some bushes. Through my binoculars i could see Mildred and her family were having corned beef hash for dinner. suddenly i was blindsided from behind, and landed face first in the bushes. It turned out to be Mildred's boyfriend. He dragged me from out of the bushes by my ankles, and told me if he ever sees me around Mildred again, he is going to back up over me with his Geo Tracker. The last thing i remember was his foot coming down on my face and tasting mud and leather. I awoke hours later in a puddle of my own piss and blood, and 4 of my teeth were stuck in my hair. I am honestly at a complete loss as what to do next??? How do i get her to come out of her shell?This girl at school is playing hard to get, how do i break the ice?
This would be funny if it weren't so long.This girl at school is playing hard to get, how do i break the ice?
If it isn't Mildred and the love poem.
Have you ever considered that she doesn't like you and she thinks you're a stalker?
... your not serious..?
dude, when she tears up ur love poem and uve awkon in a puddle of blood missing teeth, it's time to call it a day. and stalking her is just weird
  • color nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment