Sunday, November 21, 2010

All my friends are guys. They accept me but how do i get them not to forget i'm a girl?

I like doing things guys like to do like skateboarding and we even are a band (i play drums). there are no girls that play hard like i do that i like to hang out with. but sometimes the guys forget that i'm still a girl. i still want to be treated like a equal.All my friends are guys. They accept me but how do i get them not to forget i'm a girl?
wow...and again im in highschool and i DONT hang around vary many girls(talk to much crap). i have mostly guy friends and trust me they know im there! guys like girls with self confidence, so if there talking about how ugly some girl is agree with them and say ';oh i know im so prettier than that person'; like that other person said wear parfume and makup too! show some clevage, skirts, and or some clothes you normally dont wear! trust me girly once they see you in a skirt withsome clevage showing they diff. well notice! or just ask them if they notice anything diff. about you!All my friends are guys. They accept me but how do i get them not to forget i'm a girl?
wait
that is not easy. I work where there are more guys than gals. Wear perfume, good stuff. For some reason they remember when they can smell you.
seems like you not perform as good as those guys out there. So you just have to show that you can do as well if not better. Naturally they will treat you well
remember girls dont discuss sex openly,they dont get abusive,doesnt talk rubbish and creat such an impresion that guys around them find it difficult to move in those dirctions,,if you can manage this--LEVEL i think it will work in your favour,,
tell them
Don't always cut your hair like a guy.

Don't always dress like a guy.

Don't always smell like a guy.

Learn not to speak like a guy.



If you accomplish your goal, do not expect to be treated the same as you have in the past. Once a guy sees you as a female, you can never go back. He will act around you differently and think about you differently. I don't know why, I just understand that this is what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment