Sunday, November 21, 2010

When is it a good idea to play hard to get?

Ok so there is this girl I like. She already has a boyfriend but she's breaking up with him after she goes to a school banquet with him Thursday. I already know she likes me. Anyways we were talking the other night and she said something about not liking dating or relationships so I talked to her about it the next day and I told her how I liked her and wanted to be in a relationship with her after she broke up with her boyfriend and she didn't like relationships or dating so I was sad about it. So then she said she doesn't know if she likes dating or not and she likes me alot also and wouldn't be sneaking around with me behind her boyfriends back if she didn't and she said she wanted to he with me wether or not she says she doesn't like dating. So what does she mean by she wants to be with me? Should I play hard to get maybe? I don't know what to do but I want her to be in a relationship and like it lol so how would I do that? You girls love to play games so hopefully y'all can help me please :)When is it a good idea to play hard to get?
when u kno fer sure he likes youu

No comments:

Post a Comment