Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I get a girl who is playing hard to get?

Its been bugging me,

It seems she likes me by reading her body language/ the way she smiles at me and looks at me.

But whenever I ask her out, she always gives me some excuse saying she has to study, or work on a project. (Mind you, I always ask her to do something after class, not a friday night kind of thing..), and she does seem to go to the library a lot after class.



I've noticed that the days when I sit beside her, she seems disinterested and not talkative.. Yet days when I sit beside my friends, she always comes and initiates a conversation with me. It's as if ignoring her makes her come to me more.How do I get a girl who is playing hard to get?
Maybe you should flip the script on her. Reverse the situation and YOU play hard to get. As a matter of fact. A great way to put her to the test. Conjure up an imaginary love interest and tell her that YOU have plans. Then sit back, look at your watch and count the seconds until she comes running behind you like a little puppy. Girls love what other women have. Whether it's their, shoes, purse, or their man. Then you will be able to tell if she's real. She doesn't want anyone else to have you, but she doesn't wanna do what it takes to keep you!!How do I get a girl who is playing hard to get?
she probably wants u but is playing hard to get right? so u have to do it back. play hard to get too
You're right, ignore her....play hard to get with her......she's playing a game with you, she'll enjoy it when you play back
do somethin that u would never do for her somethin she liks

No comments:

Post a Comment