Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl is playing hard to get how do i tell her im done playing games?

I met this girl we talked for about an hour and I asked for her number. I texted her later and we texted for a while. She always texts me at around 10 or 11 and we text for a couple hours. We hung out once and it went awesome. She told me to call her when I'm free. I call her at night and she never answers or returns my calls. But she stills texts me 1st all the time and says we should do something.



But everytime I call or text her later in the day she'll never answer. Even after we text for a couple hours in the morning about do something. And she's been calling me hun.



So I started getting over her and she didn't text me for a couple days and then friday she was like good morning hun and we texted for an hour. Later that day I called and left message about going to get free rootbeer floats at a and w and she never got back to me.



How do I tell her I'm done playing cat and mouse but still have a chance with her?



Were both 19.Girl is playing hard to get how do i tell her im done playing games?
Geez, just text her and tell her you'd love to see her and talk in person but that you don't want to text anymore. Expect her to disappear forever.Girl is playing hard to get how do i tell her im done playing games?
Don't text at all with her. She'll get the message in due time !
Shed just having fun with you. It like a test to see how much you put up with before you grow tierd or say something about it. I really can't give you a clear answer on how it will go. Try to feel her out and try not to text so much it's kinda lame either call and talk or just ask to meet up for something. That how I would roll but that's just me.
Wooooow, what a wuss she is.

If you really like her that much, just kiss her.
i think you should be the master of this game ... text her when ur free .. and tell her .. we should meet in person .. and if that's not okay with her .. then just forget her .

No comments:

Post a Comment