Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shy girl or playing hard to get???????



Thers this girl at my school..same grade same grade.....

She works at TARGET. I go by her coutner she goes away..No one was in line.I was like yooo..she turns around and says hey how are you? i'm like good you? shes like good. She goes to my school, but i never had any classes with her. I was liek dunt u go to my school. She had this attitudy yes. I was like woah what a ***** in my mind. Then she asks if i'm older then her? I said uhh nooo;...Then she asked if I was gonna donate 1 dollar to red cross? I was liek uhh sure. Then finally she asked if I worked at walmart. I said ';naa'; She smiled and said oh and then said bye..

Last week at school....as me and my bud walked by her at her locker....ma bud told me she looked at me while i walked by...i didn't look at her.... I then add her on facebook...she accepts and i msg her sayin hey hows life? she kept on sayin lol and was playing dumb to all my responses...Then yesterday i see her after school walking with her friend to parking lot...she turns around seez me and then quickly turns around says and somthing quiet to her friend. I cudn't hear them...I parked beside her and i see her i say hi she says heyy and then quickly gets in car and starts texting a good minute ...i was putin ma bag in trunk ...she didnt start her car and was in there jus texting? I feels she's avoiding me...is she?

Then today i was my bud who was takin pix ofr the year book ...her friends suv came and he asked if they wanted to be in yearbook..they like sure...the girl then drives in and gets out of her car with her friend....her friend keeps a distance...but she came closer to me i was wathcin my buddy takin pix and so was she ...she was liek 14 inches away from me...she came so close seh was almsot touching my car...

Whats her msg? I liek her does she like me? Is she shy?

Also , she walked out of guidance and she turned left ...she saw me and turned the other way and walked...i walked up and said hey wud up she said nothin much...then goes to her friend and talks to her and then she starts lookin at me...

Apprently my friend said she saw the girl roll eyes and I said wuudup

Shy girl or playing hard to get???????
It sounds to me like she doesn't like you and you're being a pain in the butt. She probably doesn't like ghetto talk either.Shy girl or playing hard to get???????
She just sounds distant from everyone. From what you said, it sounds like she might dislike you or something. I would try to move on and find someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment