Friday, November 12, 2010

Playing Hard to Get, How Can You Tell?

I have a situation here. There is this girl at my school that I like but she isnt allowed to date(as far as I know). She smiles and looks at me from across the halls, but with little or no talking. Usually it is a ';hi-bye'; conversation. I want to know if she is playing hard to get or not. She looks at me with a look that says ';come here'; but I have some difficulty telling the difference between that or ';hey';. Thats it for the question, also another question. Why do girls play hard to get anyway? I must know that becuase it has been bugging me for the longest time. All answers would be greatly appreciated(I mean answers that dont ridicule or criticize.) GraciasPlaying Hard to Get, How Can You Tell?
just aske her out, guys are so oblivious, trust mePlaying Hard to Get, How Can You Tell?
I cant tell
Leave her alone man. Dont get involved with relationships
Don't look too hard into it. What makes you so sure that she's even playing hard to get? Seriously, just tell her you find her very interesting or whatever you think of her and take it from there
Shes not playing hard to get , you're playing scared to approach, man up and step to her whats the worst that could happen.
booboo she is playing hard to get and girls like to be noticed when they are doing it
r u getting it? then ya need to step ya game up some. pursue ya goals lilman
Hmm. Sounds tricky. I think that she might like you, but then what is it that drives her to do that? Do you always stare at her? Or does she stare at you? For your other question. I think that girls play hard to get because that's a way for guys to be drawn to them. Try and talk to her. Strike up a convo. What you see isn't always what you get. Luck. = )
You can't always interpret quick ';hi-bye'; conversations as playing hard to get, sometimes girls are just shy (I know I am). I have many conversations like this with guys at my school as well; it's just because I'm nervous so I don't want to engage into a conversation for too long. It's not that I don't like him.



If she's just acting this way around you, then chances are, she is playing hard to get or is nervous (therefore she likes you). Meaning if she's loud around other people and just quiet around you, then something is up. Instead of analyzing her, why don't you just get to the point and ask her out?
If she's not allowed to date that's probably why she doesn't talk to you. Girls play hard to get to see how much you are willing to put up with to get them.
The only way to REALLY know is to get the nerve and actually tell her you like her... if she likes you and is is playing hard to get she will smile, wink and probably walk away (leaving you feeling like a loser). If she does like you and does not play hard to get she will tell you. If she doesn't like you she will ridicule you in front of her friends (leaving you feeling like a loser). Either way...if you don't make the move you will never know. As to why they do it? No matter what you believe - even pretty girls have insecurites... and playing hard to get is a way of letting you make the first move (and giving her the opportunity to let you feel like a loser)...instead of her making the move, and facing the ridicule that could come her way if you maybe do not like her :-) Short and sweet - stop beating yourself up by wondering, go for it and move on if it's not meant to be...
Haha it seems to be working ... playing hard to get has two aspects. One, women want to see how you react when she is giving you mixed emotions, so don't let it rattle you and don't chase after her; just assume she likes you. Also if she can get you caught up in the mixed emotions it will compel you to be more attracted to her. You need to remember that you are the catch and remember she is not that important (of course you can still like her ... and ask her out).
I don't know if she is playing hard to get

but the reason why girls do that..hmm

if love was so easy, why would you want it?

many things in life that you appreciate take awhile to get

same with girls..and guys...

besides, after all that crap I give you while playing hard to get, if you still stick by my side then deng you must be a great guy and it shows more that you actually want me..

hope that makes sense

(especially me because I'm crazy xP)

No comments:

Post a Comment