Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you know if a girl is playing hard to get?

I am absolutely in love with this girl. We used to talk a lot and have a lot in common. She knew I liked her because one of my friends told her without my knowing. I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. A few days later I asked her out and she told me she wasn't interested in a boyfriend. It really hurt me and we didn't talk for a while, but now we are talking again and everything is fine. I want to try again but am afraid it will only do more harm than good. I really do love her. She is everything I have ever wanted in another person. I have went out of my way many times to do something nice for her. Is she playing hard to get or really doesn't like me? How do you know if a girl is playing hard to get?
Sounds to me like she either

1.)Dosen't like you and wants to only be friends.(but might eventually like you like that)

Or

2.)Likes you but also likes someone else so she dosen't know who to pick



I don't think she is playing ';hard to get'; but personally I think its the first one...Sorry



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment