Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do u know if a girl is playing hard to get?

whats are some things she do if she's playing hard to get?



how do u kno if she's shy, wat are some thing she will do?



how should you approach her if she's doing both?



ladies wat if she knows that i like her and she give me a lot of mixed signals.....



like she was on my street and normally she never come on my street and i happen to be over the girl house she came over and she was with a friend of hers and her friend was like speak to the boy, speak to the boy and she was like he talk to many girl and i said to her dont act like that and she rolls the window up on me and later on that day instead of riding down my street she walks down my street with another friend.....im kinda of lost i dont know what to think or do. wen i try to get her eye contact she cant she turns her head quickly, but wen i look away she sneak a peek



my cuzin be like she lookin at me?



plus the girl house i was over her friend like me and i think they be hatin' on me cuz i dont like wont her.How do u know if a girl is playing hard to get?
Guys always complain of mixed signals from gals and actually I think it is just male macho-ismo getting in the way. It is like the guy is thinking ';surely she can't resist me, she must be playing hard to get.'; The flip side of that is if there are a few girls in the room a guy is 'into' and doesn't want to eliminate his chances with all of them he'll just hint around and hope one of them 'bites'. What the guy doesn't understand is this hinting around BS will insure that he goes home with 'his d!(% in his hand' anyway, usually unless some desperate chick is around.



Guess what, if guys would just come out and ask a girl to go on a date, they'd get the yes or no answer they are looking for. They'd actually improve their chances of leaving with a date from a social situation and may actually have happy relationships. The way to psycho-girls is paved with hints.How do u know if a girl is playing hard to get?
well get some of ur girl friends (who r friends w/her and talk and girls gossip i should know i am a girl and you will know... lol totally high school huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment