Friday, November 12, 2010

How do you know if a girl is playing hard to get?

Jesus Christ, if she is playing hard to get, it is working, and I wish she would stop. I wish that if she likes me we can just be happy together, I don't want to play games with her. I'm loosing my mind over this girl, I'm losing hope, and I fear that losing hope can lead to desperate measures. I can't take my mind off of her, she seemed to like me at first, she's nice, is she just shy? She's too beautiful and smart to be so shy. Is she even doing anything? Or am I just eating myself? I don't like this, I just wait for the next time I will see her, and that's all I care about, for that chance to get to know her better so I can take her out. I hope everything turns out fine. I'm a good person, but I want to be a better person. It was never like this when I first met her, I never cared so much.How do you know if a girl is playing hard to get?
Get over with and go up to her and tell her that your interested and what you think about her. Then that will clean this mess that you've been having. Remember be confident and relax. Most girls just love the fact that a boy even likes them.How do you know if a girl is playing hard to get?
Go get her now! She's doing that because you're not doing anything about her.
not really enough detail to know. have you even tried asking her out
If she has turned you down for a date, she just does not want to be with you. Let it go. If she comes to you, then you know she really likes you.



If you have never asked her out, then it is you playing games. Get over there and make a move, or someone else is going to swoop in and take her.
Wow dude. It does sound like you're tearing your sanity to pieces. Well the best way to test the waters is to jump in! Ask her for a little one on one time, whatever that may be (study session, coffee...), and see what she says! Or you can just ask her out on a real date. Or if you're too scared, maybe you should quit giving her attention as you normally (and probably) do, and see if she responds to it. Although I don't advise playing games, this sometimes is efficient in figuring out if they like YOUR attention. And you probably are too lost in her face to look anywhere else. lol good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment