Friday, November 12, 2010

Girls, point of playing ';hard to get';??? (I'll choose best answer quickly)

OK, so I understand not giving the guy everything he wants right away and keeping it interesting, but this seems to be different. I keep hearing this idea of girl ';playing hard to get'; which brings me to my question... Why would you ever do that if you lie the guy??? I mean that seems very counter-intuitive! If you like someone, why are you pushing them away? What signs do you give off when you are playing hard to get to keep the guy working for it? Have you ever lost someone you liked because you played too hard to get? How long will you put up this game for before you actually agree to be with the guy or go on date or whatever he's looking for? In my opinion I don't really see the point of it. I would never date a girl who's playing hard to get... why would I spend time on something that might not happen. And I know in the end it's her loss, not mine. Guys, if you're reading this, how long are you willing to actively chase a girl that you wanna get with? (I don't mean just stay friends and hope something will develop, I mean actively chase) I dunno, this whole concept seems really weird to me. I don't understand why girls play the games and I don't understand why guys follow them either. I wanna hear people's views and opinions on it... thanks!Girls, point of playing ';hard to get';??? (I'll choose best answer quickly)
If she is worth it,then ama play the game max for 3 weeks...but not everyday.


My friend was playing hard to get then i got bored of it.I left her alone and got a girlfriend who was worth it but dint play the stupid game.The other friend came and asked me';wats wrong..dont u like me anymore..i would totaly date u and even give it up on the first date...(she was desperate at this tym...),and my answer was no..i already got a girl who liked me for me and dint see the need for a chase since if u really like someone,grab them before they go...





Guyz are wierd up for the chase,but some girls think guyz got all the time in the world to chase them and frankly,some guyz got tym in their hands to chase this girls...u know.But most of em dont.





Its not worth it but its sadly wierd into our DNA's...chase,and its also wierd into their DNA's..play hard to get.





Yep,thats wasup Bro..!!Girls, point of playing ';hard to get';??? (I'll choose best answer quickly)
I have no idea what the point of playing hard to get is. There is a chance that the girl is just shy and you think she is playing around when really she has no clue that it is coming off like that.


Honest girls are the best ones (or I like to think!) just find someone who is not dramatic, honset, and sensitive to your feelings and not just her own.
girls play hard to get becasue they don't want to seem to 'easy'. most guys like the challegne and don't want a girl who is desperate for attention. they are not so much pushing them away but just keeping things interesting. example: if i guy asks what you are doing tonight the girl might say they have plans and be aloof. now if the guy keeps asking and the girl keeps saying no, that just means she's not interested....
i dont play hard to get...but i do make sure i know what im getting myself into before i jump into any relationship...its not pushing them away, its feeling them out...getting a sense of who they are, what their intentions are for me, what type of guy they are in general...whether i find any interest in them or not...that kind of stuff.
if you play hard to get the guy will know that your not easy and will make him want you more. And also the girl is kinda testing the guys in a way when they do that to see if he really like them or not you know what i mean
It is hard for them to play hard to get when their clothes are all on the floor.





Learn how to give a cat a bath.





It only takes 15 seconds to get the clothes off a grrl, 10 seconds if they struggle.
i think its because we need to see how far we can push you!1 we then also wanna see how much you are willing to do for us..





its kinda a way to test you!


see if you worthy of us! :)
Girls play hard to get because if a girl just puts herself all out there...it's very easy to get hurt that way...so by playing hard to get it's alot harder to get rejected.
I use to enjoy chasing them until they said yes, then I said - never mind. These childish games are annoying, but can also be fun if you play them back.
If we ';play hard to get'; and you still are after us we know you really want us :) %26amp;%26amp; or some just do it to tease guys.
The longer they make you wait they more you'll want them. and if you dont wait then your not worthy in the first place
there is no point.
we just want them to realize...wow i really want her
If you really like a girl, you'll stick by her if you think there's a chance. Regardless of how ';hard to get'; she's acting - you'll know if she's into you by the way she acts around you. A lot of guys love the challenge of chasing the girl - makes the payoff bigger in the end. Is it better to inherit your dad's store or make millions from your own hard work? Anyway, girls like to be pursued, and as you said, they want to know the guy is really into them (which he'll prove by keeping up with the chase). Too often in today's society guys aren't genuinely into the girl for the right reasons, so it's our way of weeding out the baddies. You're actually hurting yourself by leaving when the chase begins...it won't go on forever dude, just til she feels secure opening up to you.
Sometimes it comes across playing hard to get but it is just that she is trying to slow down so you don't think she is stalking you or a freak. She doesn't know your interest level yet so she can't put herself out there until you do. Girls have always been taught to let boys chase them and approach them and ask them out, not the other way around. Until you give her a major sign such as talking to her and showing more interest, then she will continue to play hard to get.
Well being the guy in the mix I believe I have dealt with the girls playing hard to get too long...you know what happened? I was hard to get when they finally decided to give me a chance. Sometimes girls are afraid because they have been hurt too many times and even though they like a guy they've closed all avenues of getting close so all they trust is the chase. They assume once we have them we will let them down. Am I close ladies? Anyway thats the reason from my standpoint.
I am not a fan of the approach either, but the point of it is to make the guy pursue you. You make him wear his heart on his sleeve, and he becomes vulnerable to you. Girls like to feel like they are in control, and that is the point. It's also to make the guy want you more because he is working so hard to have you. It's stupid, but girls still do it. If a girl is taking the time to think of ways to play hard to get, then she is probably interested in you. It's all about power, and when she's playing hard to get, she has it.
......';would never date a girl who's playing hard to get... why would I spend time on something that might not happen. '; What exactly are you looking to happen ? if its sex then you just need to be with slags because they are the ones that give out easy.


In time you will learn to respect a girl that plays hard to get, it means she has something worth giving and if you are lucky then you may be the one she gives it to.


They dont give out to anyone or everyone and they dont have a reputation as easy, so of course it will make guys work that bit harder for her affections. Bear in mind that if you cant get anywhere then no other guy has either, isn't that worth hanging in there for ?


Of course though if all you want is sex then go with slags but stay protected or it wont only be the girls that are easy but catching the STD that she has too.
I've been accused of playing hard to get when I'm not... I'm very shy when it comes to guys I really like. I have lost guys that I really like because of it, but if the guy is genuine and really true with me on how he feels... then I can open up.





Playing hard to get has never worked for me, gotten me anywhere and sucks! Therefore, I don't play!





What's your opinion on this... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtmYyAOzy7.2puoR0eTkChnty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080804082228AAIoyQ7
Most girls do it because they want the guy to prove to them that they are willing to try harder to get them. We all want a guy to fight for us. Plus some people really enjoy the chase. It may seem pointless to you and others, but some people need it in order for their guy to prove to them that they really do care about them. If you give up, she will move on. I think stringing someone along for too long can be a little cruel. FYI- guys play these games too, just in a different way. Its the game, dont hate the player- hate the game.
  • loan officer
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment