Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl is playing hard to get. what do i do?

im 15. im a freshman. and i like this girl in my 2nd and 3rd period class.



we used to talk alot and flirt alot and she really was interested in me and she would always make sure she talked to me. but after cristmas break she started ignoring me. so i did the same. so i started talking and flirting with her again. for maybe three weeks now. she was starting to really like me again but then she started talking to my friend and BOOM. she is no longer interested in me. i mean, she still flirts with and talks to me alittle( its weird because she will talk to me and be interested in me one day, and the next not at all. just my friend). she talks about my friend ALOt with me and it seems like shes in love with him. weird. hes the type who is kinda an asshole but flirty about it. so up to today she basically ignores me. and talks to him and just interested in him. idk wat to do. is she playing hard to get? or does she just not like me anymore? i know i kinda screwed up alittle with her but still. it really messes with me head. so tommorows skool, and i wanna know what to do, wat to say, and how to do it. please help!!Girl is playing hard to get. what do i do?
Girls who play hard to get are idiots.

I honesty think that she's playing hard to get. Just forget about her. I see too many questions and stories about guys getting tired of girls who play hard to get. You'll eventually get tired of her, so might as well forget her now.

Sorry if that was a mean answer, but it's true. Girls who play hard to get are usually the last ones to finish.Girl is playing hard to get. what do i do?
shes not playing hard to get, sorry bro.
She's not playing hard to get. She likes you but she likes your friend more and given the chance, she'd take him over you. Sorry that was harsh but guys think it's always a girl playing hard to get when maybe she's just not that into you.
Unfortunately for you, I think she likes your friend. Sorry.
she is not interested so don't expect much but still talk
give up

obviously she has moved on b/c you were too slow! if you wanted her before you should have made a move! and you didnt, so sux for you

she has moved on to a different guy that she likes

hey maybe if you wait it out and talk to her and give her a reason to like you then you might get your chance back
just ask her. sometimes their just shy but if they're not just give it a shot. you'll never know if she really does until you ask and see what she says.

some girls are just waiting on the inside...
1st tlk to ur frnd tht shes talkin to n c how he feels. if he liks her thn u hav to win her over n sho her how much of an *** he is.

2nd try doin sumthng crazy unlik u type thng to get her attention n ul hav sumthng to talk about
Awww... Poor baby. I'm 19 and soon to turn 20 and I'm a girl. So I think like her. Don't you think she likes the guy and is talking to you because she knows you are his friend and hopes she can use you to get the guy? If she ignores you, ignore her if you think you can be over her and find someone better. If not, tell her how you feel. But I'll advise you not to date her. She's probably going to talk to your friends if you two are in a relationship. You don't want a girl like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment