Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do guys enjoy the game and guys that play hard to get at first?

I went out on this amazing date a few days ago. A fine dining dinner and then we went our seperate ways (with a short kiss at the end). I thought it went really well but haven't heard from him since (2days). Do guys like girls that play the game? He was going to the big event this weekend and I was going to ask him how it went but don't know if I should wait for him to contact me again first? Guys what do you think? At the beginning to you like to control everything, or do you like when a girl shows more interest? Are you more attracted to the ones who play hard to get?

Do guys enjoy the game and guys that play hard to get at first?
its hard to tell since you've just met a few days ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment