Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is she playing hard to get?

I got to know this girl from my work place during the holidays,but soon,she went back to school.

She's a nice gal and really my type.



here's what

Sometimes when we msg,she does some mild flirting which can be seen in her msg..and sometimes she would tell me about her how her day was.

Yea,she shares personal stuff with me.

ok,the mild flirting is enuff to tell me she's intrested in me at the very least.

However,few days ago,she told me about an incident which happened so i msg her asking if she was ok.

But she never reply me,the next day,i ask again and called too but no reply.

It's been 2 days since and she hasn't tell me why she didn't reply.

There was once when i called her before,the call was unanswered but she did msg telling me she was busy.

But not this time.



Is this girl playing hard to get?Is she playing hard to get?
maybe u r reading the wrong signals maybe she just wants to be cool friends and about her calling out maybe she had another reason to call out so do not work urself out either just ask her directly next time or be cool being friendsIs she playing hard to get?
well i dnt knw
Maybe the incident (which you do not describe) has left her un-ok. You should email her just to let her know that you are concerned and waiting to hear from her. She will probably contact you whenever whatever it is clears up.
Try to recall what youve said to her in those days, she mustve gotten turned off by something you said or did.
she may just be busy give her time
u can easily find out whts beneath the deep deep ocean, but, u can never ever find out whts even on top of gals mind.. hehe..

well,, i 've had similar experiences. maybe shes really busy with her probs. so dont worry..

maybe a gal can explain u well and fine whts in her mind.

okay mate
Man i wish we knew what was an incident? did she get in a hospital or something? I mena you cut it off short in that part, almost wish you wrote more. But umm it dont look like she is playin hard to get. It works a lil different, definitely not her unexplained way. She might be really busy fo real. But I dont suggest calling her 3-4 times a day and texting or messaging her every day to see why SHE WASNT REPLYING OR ANSWERING HER PHONE. Thats stalking and its a major MAJOR turn off. So just give her some time to come back to her sences and start chasing you, because right now she dont look like she want to be bothered period.
sx
  • nursing home listings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment