Friday, November 12, 2010

How to get a girl that plays hard to get?

I think there is this one girl that is playing hard to get with me. I flirted with her on friday night and she giggled a little bit so i think she liked it. I texted her a little over the weekend and she responded to most of them but over the few days she has not responded to any of them. I only sent one today and one on monday. I have not seen her at school all week since she is sick (her friend told me). But regardless if she is playing hard to get or not how should i play it? Do i act like i dont care?How to get a girl that plays hard to get?
Play hard to avoid.How to get a girl that plays hard to get?
First, make sure she actually likes you lol. Second, do it back to her and see how she reacts. Don't do it for too long or else she'll lose interest
be romantic when least expected

No comments:

Post a Comment