Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is the girl just playing hard to get?

I know this is a long read, but all I ask is a fair answer from you

Messed up big time with this girl (do like her god I wish I didn鈥檛, I鈥檓 not like this at all), and need some major advice.

Basically the rough outline of the story goes that I asked this girl out and she said yes, and gave me her phone number pretty much straight away. And when I say straight away I mean that I didn鈥檛 even speak more than 20-30 words, and it was our first time talking bar once or twice when she spoke to me whilst I鈥檝e been working on the doors.

From there we text a few times all good so I thought (how can it not be good when you鈥檙e getting hahaha lol, messages back, and what your saying isn鈥檛 that funny) i left the last text.

I gave it a week from here (not out of choose but just I was busy, but she never text me so don鈥檛 know if that goes to say a lot or not). Finally got round to texting her a sort of do you want to come out question, 10 sec later she text me back asking what it was that id asked her to (id asked if she fancied coming to the pleasure dome,sounds dodgy I know, but it a rave that just reopened).

I tried to text back what it was but my credit ran out so called her as I can鈥檛 stand texting it too impersonal no answer, so when round mates house to use his phone.

I text through what it was and to call me to which she text back she didn鈥檛 have my number, so called once more but no answer so text through giving her number again and left it (starting to think I was getting fu**ed about at this point so was thought bullocks to this and left.

Next day my friend phoned saying shed text his phone a couple of times saying this and that about her phone not saving messages that why she didn鈥檛 have my number

At this point I thought ok maybe she not messing me about so I text through something and within a minute got a reply. At this point I thought this is getting silly so called no answer. This is where I apparently made her mad I sent a text after the call which I thought was funny (asked some girl mates and they said they鈥檇 of laughed if that had come through to them, but it appears she didn鈥檛 find it funny).

The message I sent went something along the lines of, see that funny looking green phone symbol on your mobile press it when it rings, I鈥檒l call you later.

About an hour and a half later (not playing cool or anything like that I was just training) I text again saying I hope you found that funny looking green phone symbol I鈥檓 about to call. So I called and above and behold no answer (felling pretty pi**ed) at this point like I鈥檓 getting the right run around so thought screw it and left it.

Come collage one week later I saw her so went up to her (her mates all around her) and asked her if what time she finished, to which she said 4:30.

Next I asked if she wanted to meet up, which she asked were and before I could even talk she went on about the green button thing.

So I said it was supposed to be funny message not a narky one. She then jumped back saying she was walking her dog and she scatty (the dog that is) and that why she didn鈥檛 answer.

she focused back in on my question about meeting up at this point and puckered her lips looked at me glaring kind of, and said she鈥檇 have to think about it and shed text me before the end of the day and Guess what folks no text.

What do you guys and or girls think, and please don鈥檛 give me sh*t about my grammar or spelling I know it bad (I鈥檓 dyslexic dam it all to hell), and yes ill beat you all to the inevitable words that you are all going to say WHAT A LOOSER (and yes fu**k is my favourite swear word of choice at present, can鈥檛 help it just has a nice ring with everything I鈥檓 thinking at present), but to all you that say that you just weight it鈥檒l happen to you (26 first time happening, ow yer shes only 19 by the way) some time.

Now give me you wisdom brothers and sisters of the world

My names Alexander by the wayIs the girl just playing hard to get?
Well if she still isn't calling or texting back then she isn't worth it. xxIs the girl just playing hard to get?
shes being an *** ditch her she sound like a B-I-A-T-C-H!



lol
Some girls will not talk on the phone until they know you well. It just makes them uncomfortable and you shouldn't be pushing the issue. If she doesn't answer it's because she doesn't want to - end of! Doesn't mean she won't see you though.



The joke about the green symbol wasn't great. You've not even gone on a date and you're already acting like a stalker ';why don't you answer, blah blah blah...';



Ok, so now I've been a bit mean to you. She seems to like you but is quite flaky so you need to address this issue. Right! Next time you see her try asking her out this way. E.g.



You: ';I'm going to x cafe/bar later, do you want join me?';

Her: ';Maybe,...I'll let you know,... blah blah blah...';

You: ';OK, no worries, I'll be there whatever as i promised to meet my friend for at least one drink'; (you can always make out he cancelled later)



Now this is the important part. Give it say 2 hours then if she hasn't accepted, you cancel on her!



Txt: ';Hey Katy, about later... can't make it any more as something's come up. Have a fun evening. Toby



The importnat thing is:

+ don't apologise for standing her up

+ don't tell her what the 'something else' is. It's none of her business.



Now leave it a couple of days before askeing her out again. If she says ';maybe'; just reply ';cool, see you at this place at 7pm';.



Follow it up with a text one hour before the date with ';hey running 15 minutes late!!! See you soon!';



This last msg tells her it is still on and you're expecting to see her there.



If she doesn't turn up, then best thing is to move on. If she ever asks about standing you up just say, ';I met up with someone else';.



Generally, big date ideas aren't always the way to go. Try more casual stuff.



Good luck
try not to forget that she has her own life too. i don't think she is playing hard to get i just think she wants a bit of space from time to time. If she was seriously in love with you then she would make more effort.
Dude ditch her, she's a *****. You were only joking
Girls hate jokes. Especially condesending jokes. If you want to joke go gay. Seriously giels hate a sense of humor. I know I do.l

No comments:

Post a Comment